Gemma Collier Physiotherapy and Pilates was established in October 2017 with a purpose to provide an individualised, affordable and quickly accessible service to the local community.
The high quality diagnosis skills and personalised treatment options and techniques, ensures the practice provides a professional, optimal service best suited to the patients individual needs.
The service provides;
- Acupuncture (AACP affiliated)
- Advice and Education
- Exercise Prescription and Advice
- Home Visits
- Injury Diagnosis and Prevention
- Manual Therapy
- Pilates (1 to 1 and Group)
- Rehabilitation from Surgery and Injury
- Sports and Soft Tissue Massage
- Sports Taping